I love my career choice; not many people can say that. I enjoy spending time with buyers, viewing homes, noticing the details of each home and pointing out important information that each buyer should consider before making an offer. For sellers, I stage/accessorizes and provide professional photography at no extra charge. Because of the extra time and effort I put in to each of my listings, most go under contract the first week they are on the market.
Communication and creating a trusted relationship with my clients are two of the most important aspects in my business.
I have been a REALTOR® since 2007 and work with both buyers and sellers. As an award-winning agent of San Antonio Portfolio Real Estate, Keller Williams, and a member of Luxury International and Who’s Who is Real Estate, I am a professional in every aspect including communication, marketing and negotiations. My clients have given many reviews all over the internet and all have been positive. I have created raving fans and new friends. I treat each client as if they are the only one I am working with and I keep in touch with them even after the sale. Because of this, my prime business is referral based.
I was born and raised in Las Vegas, chose to marry into the military, then moved to Germany, Florida, back to Vegas then settled in San Antonio. I know what it is like to move every few years and what it is like to live in one place for 20 years. Moving is not easy and combine it with buying or selling it can become stressful. As your REALTOR®, my goal is to make the buying and selling part of your move as easy as possible. I will walk through the transaction and help you make informed decisions.
I enjoy mentoring new REALTOR’s®; providing new clothes, food, and cell phone access for the homeless, and volunteering and raising money for a few preferred charitable organizations: Agents Helping Agents, the Alzheimer’s Association and National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Agents Helping Agents is a local charity that helps KW agents when they need medical assistance, paying bills or othernecessities. My dad suffered from Alzheimer’s and my best friend of 35 years struggles daily with the devastating symptoms of MS. Helping non-profit organizations such as these are priorities that are close to my heart.
Awards and Recognition
- Preferred REALTOR® with the Texas Land Board
- Member of Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- Member Luxury International
- Texas Affordable Housing Specialist (TAHS)
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist (CHMS)
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Certified Military Residential Specialist (CMRS)
- Early Qualifier for Platinum Top 50 – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- 5 Star Real Estate Agent 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Keller Williams Heritage Bronze Production Award 2012, 2017
- Keller Williams Heritage Silver Production Award 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Keller Williams Heritage Spirit Award 2015
- Keller Williams Heritage Rock Star Award 2015, 2016
- Keller Williams Heritage High Achievers Club 2016
- Keller Williams Rock Star Award 2014, 2015
- Keller Williams Heritage Ranked in the top 20% in Closed Production
- Generational Selling Plus
- The Real Estate Professionals Guide to Real Estate Staging
- Real Estate Negotiation in Todays’ Market
- Hero’s Welcome Home
- Personal Power Defines Personal Performance
- Marketing-Sellers/Listing Agent
- Psychology of Marketing
- Styles of Architecture
- Styles of Design
NATIONAL/REGIONAL AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Texas Monthly Magazine 5 Star Real Estate Agent Award 2011 – Present (Top 7% of agents in San Antonio for customer service)
- Agent Machine’s elite real estate network/Top Agent (Sells six times more homes than the typical agent)
- Early qualifier for the Platinum Top 50: (Top 500 agents in San Antonio)
- SA Current Magazine2018 #5 Finalist for Top 5 REALTOR®
- Close 22 – 27 homes a year.
- Ranked in the top 20% in Closed Production at Keller Williams Heritage
- Diverse background in real estate with over 20 years of experience in multiple facets of the real estate industry.
- Received Real Estate License in 2007
- Dedicated professional giving my clients the one on one attention they deserve.